- 1 lb. U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Course ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Light mayonnaise
- 1 14-oz. can Artichokes, drained and quartered
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Season both sides of catfish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil grill before placing catfish on it. The fish should cook about 10 minutes per inch of thickness; turn once during grilling. The fish is done when it is opaque and flakes when tested with a fork. Remove from grill; cool at least five minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop fish either using a food processor and pulsing several times, or mashing in a bowl with a fork. In a large bowl, mix together artichokes, fish, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Broil for 5 additional minutes to brown the top. Serves 10.
Nutritional Information: 187 calories; 13 g protein; 9 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 11 g fat; 35 mg cholesterol; 426 mg sodium.