- 6 dressed whole U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish or catfish fillets
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup margarine or cooking oil
- lemon wedges
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Dip catfish in melted margarine or oil and roll in crumb mixture.
- Arrange fish in a well greased baking dish 14x9x2 inches.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Cooking time will be less if using fillets.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Makes 6 servings.