- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 1 1/2 lb. U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into circles
- 1 /2 lb. portabella mushrooms cut into fourths
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- Additional vegetables optional
- In a medium bowl, mix together orange juice, honey and margarine. Add sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onions, and catfish. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated ingredients on metal skewers. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with skewer and catfish is opaque in color.
Notes: Serves 4
Nutritional Information: 248 calories; 19 g protein; 19 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 11 g fat; 53 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium.