- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Jalapeño and Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill.
- To make Jalapeño and Honey BBQ Sauce, combine ingredients in microwave-safe bowl. Cook 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Place catfish in shallow dish and squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon over each fillet.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets on well-oiled grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes; turn and grill 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer catfish to serving plate and drizzle with warm Jalapeño and Honey BBQ Sauce.