- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid crab boil
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package grated Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ (12-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- FILL PAN with enough water to cover fillets. Bring to a boil. Add salt and liquid crab boil. Add fish and simmer for 5 minutes or until done. Remove fish and refrigerate until cool. Cut fish into small pieces and lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- STIR TOGETHER cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, lemon juice, red pepper and garlic.
- COMBINE bell pepper, onions, olives and cheese in a separate bowl. Add 1/3 of mixture to cream cheese mixture.
Distribute evenly over platter.
- SPREAD cocktail sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- TOP WITH fish and remaining bell pepper, onion, olive and cheese mixture. Serve with crackers of your choice.