- 8 (3-5-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- Seasoned salt
- 8 slices smoked bacon
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese,softened
- 2 tablespoons diced, jarred jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- PLACE bacon on sheet pan in single layer and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- COMBINE breadcrumbs, cream cheese, jalapeños, lemon juice, celery salt, onion, parsley and thyme. Divide into 8 portions.
- LIGHTLY DUST fillets with seasoned salt. Place fillets flat side up. Place 1 portion of stuffing in middle of each fillet. Wrap thin side of fillet toward center, then thicker side toward center. Secure with a toothpick. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each fillet, securing with toothpicks. Sprinkle tops with paprika.
- SPRAY cooking rack and baking sheet with cooking spray. Place catfish rolls on rack. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- REMOVE toothpicks. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.