- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill OR 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and lemon pepper. Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased rack of an unheated broiler pan. Tuck under any thin edges.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For the mustard-dill sauce, melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Stir in flour.
- Add milk all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir one minute more.
- Stir in parsley, dill, mustard, and salt. Makes about 1 1/2 cups sauce.
Notes: Makes 4 servings.