- 4-5 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Red pepper to taste
- Creole seasoning to taste
- Cajun spices to taste
- 8 ounces Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- Cover both sides of fillets in red pepper, creole seasoning, and Cajun spices.
- Bake or broil until lightly brown.
- Let fillets cool; mash with a fork; add all other ingredients.
- Chill over night and serve with crackers.
You may add more creole seasoning, red pepper, and Cajun spices according to how hot and spicy you like it.Recipe courtesy of Pam Sims, Greensboro, Ala.