- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean or Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice and lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and diced in large pieces
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro or Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- COMBINE oil, vinegar and seasoning. Brush fillets with marinade.
- PLACE fillets on grill, skin side up, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill 2 to 3 more minutes.
- SERVE over spring mix lettuce blend with Black Bean Salad.
- MIX garlic, lime juice and zest, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce. Whisk in olive oil until blended.
- MIX dressing and salad ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Salt and pepper to taste.