- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- In large skillet over medium heat, MELT 1 tablespoon butter. Place fillets serving side down and cook for 4 minutes or until nicely browned.
- TURN fillets; cook for 4 more minutes or until done. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- ADD remaining butter to skillet. Add almonds, zest and lemon juice. Cook 1 minute or until almonds begin to brown.
- PLACE catfish on plate and serve with almondine sauce.