- 6 U.S. Farm-Raised
- Catfish Fillets
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- 24 asparagus spears, trimmed and partially cooked
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
COMBINE mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, salt and pepper until well blended. Divide sauce into 2 bowls: 1 for basting fillets prior to cooking and 1 as a sauce to be served with the cooked roll-ups.
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- LIGHTLY COAT bottom of baking pan with olive oil.
- PARTIALLY COOK asparagus until crisp-tender in boiling water. Fold Swiss cheese slices in half, then again in half, making a cube.
- PAT fillets dry. Place rounded side down on work surface. Baste lightly with Dill Sauce. Place 4 asparagus spears on each fillet. Top with 1 folded slice of cheese. Begin rolling from the thinner end of fillet toward thicker end. Secure with toothpicks.
- PLACE each roll in baking pan and coat with sauce. Combine Panko and paprika. Sprinkle each fillet with Panko mixture, pressing crumbs into sauce.
- BAKE until crumbs are browned, about 25 minutes.