- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1 tablespoon basil (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- Salt to taste
- 1 package of 2 pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Garlic salt
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated Italian fivecheese blend
- 4 Roma tomatoes (about 1 pound), ends trimmed, cut into thin slices and drained on paper towel
- 1 small red onion, peeled, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cut into small pieces (optional)
- ¼ cup red bell peppers, julienned
- ¼ cup yellow bell peppers, julienned
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 450° F.
- IN A SHALLOW BOWL or zipper storage bag, combine fish with olive oil, oregano, thyme, basil and salt, turning to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- REMOVE fish from marinade, adding 1 tablespoon of marinade to skillet. Heat skillet to medium-high. Cook fish 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and let cool. Sliceinto strips.
- BRUSH 1 tablespoon olive oil lightly over crust with a heavier coating on the edges. Dust with garlic salt.
- LAYER each pizza: Start with Mozzarella, then Italian cheese blend, tomato, onion, fish, goat cheese, red and yellow peppers and red pepper flakes. Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. (Compare with package directions.)
- TRANSFER pizza onto firm surface and cut into slices. Serve immediately.
MAKES 2 PIZZAS