- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler.
- Mix orange juice, oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a bowl. Brush catfish fillets with sauce mixture.
- Place fillets on oiled grill rack or broiler pan rack. Grill or broil about 4 inches from heat source for 5 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with sauce, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.