- 1 lb. U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Yams, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup Chopped red onion
- 1 cup Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup Shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. Light Italian or Caesar dressing
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 6 Flour tortillas, warmed to soften
- Salt and pepper catfish and place on a grill coated with cooking spray. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cut into 1-inch strips.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté shredded yams over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to bowl.
- In same skillet, sauté red onion until tender. Add sautéed onion, black beans, green onions, and sunflower seeds to shredded yams, mixing well.
- In small bowl, mix together dressing and honey; toss with yam mixture to coat.
- Lay pieces of catfish in tortilla, top with yam mixture, fold and wrap. Serves 6.
Nutritional Information: 492 calories; 26 g protein; 63 g carbohydrates; 9 g fiber; 15 g fat; 36 mg cholesterol; 397 mg sodium.