- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Combine all ingredients except catfish fillets.
- Brush mixture very thickly onto fillets.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the grill for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush fish again with sauce. Broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily.
- Brush the catfish fillets with the coffee butter again and serve.
Notes: Serves 6
Approximate nutritional analysis (per serving): calories, 203; protein, 24 g; carbohydrates, 1g; fiber, 0 g; fat, 12 g; cholesterol, 71 mg; sodium, 283 mg.