- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh Salsa (recipe follows:)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler.
- Sprinkle catfish fillets with garlic salt and pepper. Place fillets on oiled grill rack or broiler pan rack. Grill or broil about 4 inches from the heat source for about 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place a fillet on each serving plate and spoon some Fresh Salsa over it.
- For the Fresh Salsa: Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.