4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
2 tablespoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay®
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon shallot, minced
1 teaspoon capers, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon chives, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
4 po’boy rolls
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- SPRAY cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- PAT catfish dry, then coat catfish with seafood seasoning.
- BAKE fish for 12 minutes. COOL for 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch chunks.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, FOLD together all remaining ingredients. ADD catfish chunks and toss. COVER and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- SERVE on a toasted po’boy roll with potato chips.