4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
½ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
½ cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Salt and pepper to taste
1 jar Mango/Peach Salsa
1 lime, sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on baking sheet and spray with vegetable oil.
- MIX cranberries, pistachios, garlic powder and breadcrumbs.
- Add butter, salt and pepper.
- SPREAD a tablespoon of salsa on each catfish fillet. Top rounded side evenly with crumb mixture and gently press on fillet. Carefully place on rack.
- BAKE for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- SERVE with remaining salsa and slices of lime.